In a business world, business life is all about evolution, it speaks about growth, progress and development as these are the indispensable things that will mark another milestone of success in every business.
I was one of the few bloggers who were invited during the Media Launching Event of Golden Prince Hotel & Suites for their 10th year Anniversary with their Golden Theme,(BulawanongDekada), last August 26, 2016.
Behind the success of Golden Prince Hotel & Suites, lies the brilliant leadership of Mr. Benedict Que as the President and the rest of his associates, staff and employees. During the Media Launching Event, Mr. Benedict shared how the Golden Prince Hotel & Suites started and why it became the top pick of every Cebuano, guests and visitors from the different corner of the world. Their manner of giving Unique Cebuano Royalty Experience is way beyond compare.
Right after the event, Golden Prince Hotel & Suites made our short stay memorable, they tour us around and even have us experience the warm and royal welcome they always give to their guests and visitors. They proffer a wide range of choices exclusively for the convenience of their guests.
They have 159 meticulously designed, spacious and modernized Cebuano architectural rooms to ensure the Cebuano Royalty treatment for their guests. They have Food & Beverage Outlets as their culinary fusion to choose from, like Le’mon Restaurant that offers all-day dining buffet restaurant with their Modern Cebuano Fusion. Q Cafe, that offers their exceptional coffee and unique pastries such as Puffy Otap and many more. Lanai Restobar that offers a Cebuano twist cocktails and mocktails. Kabilin Heritage Lounge, that let you experience a cultural Cebuano tradition Royal merienda. Bulawan Grills & Wines that showcase Western cuisine with a touch of Cebuano flair plus the promising beautiful 270-degree golden view of the City. They likewise have a Health and Wellness that includes Hercules Gym and Fitness and Aphrodite Spa and Wellness.
Golden Prince Hotel & Suites have reached an important milestone of their success as they achieved a new momentum in reaching their goal in the Hospitality Industry. As they Celebrate their 10th Year Anniversary, they’re making the most exciting event for the whole month of September for everyone as their way of giving back and showing their gratitude after 10 years in the Industry. Come and join them in this month-long celebration as they celebrate their Bulawanong Dekada.
GOLDEN PRINCE HOTEL & SUITES 10TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY CALENDAR OF ACTIVITIES
- September 8 (Thursday), until 7:00 PM Picture This! (Photography Competition) Venue: Hotel Outlets
- September 9 (Friday) 1:00 PM onwards, Speak Up! (Speech Competition). Venue: D’Prince Hall
- September 9-18 The Amazing 10-Day Sale! Venue: Hotel Reception
- September 12-18 Picture This! (Photography Exhibit) Venue: Hotel Lobby
- September 16-17 Golden Resource Academy for Career Enhancement (GRACE) Communication Workshop.Day 1- Istorya ta Bai! (Cebuano Cultural Experience) 1-5:00 PM. Day 2- Speaking from the Heart (The real essence of Public Speaking) 8:00 AM to 5;00 PM. Venue: Ramon Hall
- September 23 (Friday) 3:00 PM onwards, Perfect Love Concert – Press Conference and Intimate Dinner with Kuh Ledesma. Venue: Bulawan Grills and Wine
- September 24, (Saturday) 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Salamat Dok! (A Medical Mission).Venue: Ramon Hall
- September 24, 6:00 PM Onwards. FREE ZUMBA! Venue: Hotel Outdoor Area
- September 24 8:00 AM Onwards. Badminton Competition. Venue: Racquet Zone in Banilad
- September 28 (Wednesday) 6:00 PM Onwards. Miracle Meeting (Healing Ministry), with Pastor Mark Hemans. Venue: D’ Prince Hall
- September 30 (Friday) 6:00 PM Onwards. Awards and Culmination Night. Venue: D’ Prince Hall.
GOLDEN PRINCE HOTEL & SUITES
Adress: Acacia Street corner Archbishop Reyes Avenue 6000 Cebu City. Telephone numbers: (032) 230-1500/ 230-1555/ Fax: 230-1560. For more details please visit their Facebook page Golden Prince Hotel & Suites. You can also reach them through email at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org